Saturday, December 19, 2009

Learnt from my sifu...."Dieded" alrdy.....

19th Dec 09



well...since monday ''she'' din come to school....so i decided to give her my present today.... N i no nid to repeat who is she liao kua???ahahaha....=p d present ad wrapped nicely since 2 weeks ago,then i only post a few notes on a piece of paper only...then use gum paste it.... haiyaaa....i think u all sure want to know wat i'm writing about....hahaha....d But I'm not sure i can rmb wat i've written la....hahah...

"this is a gift for u.....
I know it is small,but inside 1 maybe u ll shock...hahaha
It is red colour 1,caz i always c u take red things 1,just like
ur school bags oso red 1 huh??hehe...so i decided to buy
a red 1 for u... I bought tis gift since 2 weeks ago le... I worked
part time job just for buying tis... i have ur heart le...muahahaaha..
well,its not cool than ur bf's necklace...but my honesty, loyalty all
inside ad.....very special le....hee.... Work all days n nights just for tis only...
But if u dun like it,u give to other ppl la....dun throw it,caz my blood n swt all inside d....haha
hee...." (shayne)

romantic huh???...hahaha....jk la.... if i'm not mistaken,i wrote tis only la..... But i din pass it to her...dunno y i don't have d tiger heart....hahaha...tat time she n my toh dai all went to kfc....then i told my toh dai to keep d present for me secretly....then when wan back,only pass it to her.... aiyooo..... For all readers arrr...... y i dun wan pass it myself lehh.... just a present watt.....give ppl oso nid secretly 1..??? geng le...hahaha....

But for my thinking la...she got bf ad.... i dun wan to talk alot oso.... Caz every time when i c her,i have alot of things to chat 1....Bullet train chatting....hahahahaha...but tis time not same ad.... I nid reli to have a great distance wif her....cannot like last few months ad,walk till so close.....=p N for tis topic,means everything over liao.... no nid to feel sad or feel hurt oso.... Tats no reason to make myself suffer..... n God oso dun wan to c d foolish ppl like me....so no nid to think so much....hahaha.... some maybe ask me,do u feel hurt???..... N i answer, yes...?? is lie u 1.....hahahaha... ehh....I love hurt u know....very shiok d....can slp like a pig 1.....caz heart feel pain,then easily getting tired..... Then i always slping 1.....hahahaha... I love d feel.....hurt can make me improve....hahaha...

there r still many nice gals out there...tats no way for me to hurt myself....keep thinking about her..?? no!!!.... we muz grow up!! n we muz improve....!! falling down??? stand up again.... For a baby,inside their mind r all empty.... d baby wants to stand up n walk....but fall down many times...but they din think anything oso....just prac as much as they can....so y we cant leh??.... caz we think too much d....hahahaha....so muz act like a baby!!! hahahaha

actually tonight wan talk about "dieded" things 1...caz lazy to mention....i think i ll post it next time....hahahahaha...psps...=p For readers,appreciate wat u have now....especially for ur best frens n frens.... No bf n gf nvm,can find 1..... If u dun like ,can throw them away oso....=p...wakakakaka....then find another 1.... BUT for frens,not so easy to find d..... d time we spend together r short.... n d time they leave is fast.... C i next yer spm ad.....my frens all want to leave me liao.... IF 2012 d end of d world is exist, then how about our frens? lets die together!!!muahahaha...ookok...choy!!!


2 comments:

wltee25 said...

haha.. this is the only post that make me feel that you're a mature person..

Yes. you are right. we can lose bf gf but not FRIENDS. losing bf and gf, yet u still can find again. BUT for friends, once you lost you would never find it back.

remember friends shall never leave you unless u make them to leave you. They are important to you. No matter where you are, friends are always be with you. whereas bf and gf give a tot that they are in specific place. once you are away from them, it cost nothing to you.

Anyway gambateh in your life yea. i'm glad that you have this kind of tot.. Happy for you ^^

talk to your friends with care:
Chia ba Buoi? haha..

Adios

Shayne Koay said...

waaaa.....willam..u read my blog looo...ya...I 'mature' ad.....hahahahahaha....

well,thx for ur advised d....waaa...u chang qi than my sifu....-p hahahaha....

I jiak ......pa liao...=.=... it sounds like.....very swt