Saturday, December 5, 2009

waaa...so long d post

4th December 09

Everyone has their own friends n best frens...No matter who,no matter wat living things on d earth,sure will have their partner 1... But tonight i'm not going to talk about my best frens....Caz i have too much best frens ad...,not enuf space to post here oso...their story too long ad...hehehe... Who is tat person showed at d pic above????.... Here's we go....He is my sifu...,my gud fren "CHUAH CHANG EN"....muahahaha...=p

Chang en is d one who i very admire,who i love,n who change me alot in my life... When i step into d band,the 1st ppl who bring me up to saxophone is him... Tat time i wan to follow my brother to b a percussionist ...,but "unfortunately" pulled by him to saxophone... hahaha... Because of his appearing, my life in band changed too...^^... I'm very lucky tat i din follow my brother to b percussionist,if not,i think i'm no longer joining band ad...>.<

When i was in F1,he teached us marching...n he was my section leader oso... Every saturday,he never escape prac ,n very take care of me 1..never let other ppl bullying me...hahahaha... Tat time,got a senior who over concern me ad,train my sax's skills until i cry... Every single note tat i wrongly play,he will call me to push up 1.... I was a junior at tat time!! how could u treat me as a computer??... N i even dunno which notes i wrongly play oso....= . =... N i dun like his attitude ,show off his skills more than teach me 1...sometimes made me shame infront of d seniors.... D only ppl rescued me from darkness is.........ofcoz is my sifu la..dun guess oso know...hahaha.... Chang en tried to console me,n teached me patiently although i slow in learning.... Since he was F3,so he was unable to teach me everytime,becaz of his PMR... So i told myself tat i must b a pro ppl like my sifu,will work hard on my sax,trained my marching myself,n somedays i will prove to my "senior" tat i'm better than him(who bully me 1)...

When i was a trainee drum major, i did many mistakes... Some members n seniors complaint about me...N some hurt me from behind.... The answers given by them cut like a sharp knife right through my heart...Their complaint came like a bolt of thunder n i was devastated.....>..<

I started hate tis dm job,i started look down myself... I was being very sick of the seniors' complaints.... Until i really i wanted to give up myself... But chang en never forsake me,he tried to convince me... He tried to save me....N he tried to clean n wash my mind.... He is d one who raise my confident.. I willing to share my experience in here...I'm willing to post out .... Here's d conversation tat he talked to me: " hey, dun feel hurt la,if like tat simple simple de hurt liao..den later how ar? wen u get my post of others,ppl shoot u straight de...can stand bo?? so, muz learn 2 accept, if wrong change...if u think u r correct, go on with it...dun care wat ppl say... sometimes they juz say rubbish oni.. but if good wan take it...u muz show ppl u can ma..like tat ma let those ppl who say u or look down on u de win? haiyo!dis is not the koay jin rong i noe..challenge!!!wrong, change 4 the good...If correct,keep it on..u need 2 learn how 2 think n accept..not juz now oni..,wen u go out work or wat,oso like tat de le... even worse....so, train now!everyone has their short comings,but if u r willing 2 change, nth can stop u!so, dun tell me wat giv up or hurt de.. hurt ok, nvm.. hurt de stand up again

Now,i'm truly a drum major in chung hwa..Take his post ad..I never forget wat sifu said to me.... I always note down d advise tat given by him n i always refer it....I will never forget him.. Now,he is not beside me anymore...He is now studying in kampar ad... He called me to b berdikari....Cannot always count on him 1... Yea, now i have a toh dai oso...hahahaha..hahaha... Su min is my toh dai..wakakakaka.... I always transfer wat sifu taught to me for her... Now she became asst.section leader ad...waa...so fast...=p hahahaha..she is very hardworking,i'm totally satisfy wif her attitude.... Gud toh dai..hahahaha.... Never let me disappointed huh??.... haiz...i regret abit le,sometimes i let my sifu disappointed...dun learn me oo....hahahaha..

very miss my sifu d le...,although he miss jolin more than me....hahahaa=p... Maybe he is d angel tat sent by d God...???....hmm.... His hair long ad,argggg my botak hair still nid keep for one yer more....>.

8 comments:

alexson said...

wah.. very touch lo T.T i thank God tat i met u oso la.. thank God tat i could help some1 n now helping others oso.. thx 4 dis post huh!

Shayne Koay said...

hahaha...u tears leh??haha... God treat us very gud loo....hahaha.... I ll continue help other ppl oso d... wlcm wlcm...hahahaha

alexson said...

my tears ar.. T.T there..

Shayne Koay said...

waa....long lo... 2 drops...

alexson said...

not juz 2 drops ar.. 2 rows..

Shayne Koay said...

oh...I saw it.... T.T call 2 rows la...waaa.... then @.@ leh??

alexson said...

tat is blur lo.. like ur eyes lo.. muahahha..

Shayne Koay said...

my face dark...got blur ppl oso dunno la...hahaha