Tuesday, December 1, 2009

what i'm doing??

2nd December 09



It is a boring holidays...zz..Since tis yer band practice is less than last yer...can destroy me ad...I love last yer december,everyday will have band prac 1,went until u reli nid to try to escape d prac... I oso dun understand y tis yer spm delayed until so late,made my band prac had to decrease n decrease....=p

After back from genting,everyday i'm just doing the same things... Morning online,sit on d chair,stair infront of the computer,bully amanda,sometimes sms,then watch movie,n sometimes sit infront of computer until late night... yeah??..my lifestyle...wakakaka..... eh,very boring u know...my band prac only on friday n saturday...d rest days wat shud i do?? so,next week i start to have a part time job... I ll b going to timesquare...1 hour rm5 huh..... finally i got something to do...N is better than sit on infront of d pc n bully amanda....psps..."ADA",i know u r reading my blog...,dun 'smile' oo...n dun feel swt oo....^^

so,can i start study now??...all revision books i had bought ad...so shud i start now??....caz i kinda lazy leh.... sometimes doing meditation,realized tat i'm gud in wasting my time...hehehe...=p i think next yer i nid to force myself to less online ad....C i have d determination or not laa... If cant,then i ll online....If i can control myself,then amanda ll feel happy d,caz i wont online kacao u huh???.... dun worry,my blog only sifu n u will read only... =p..shh

waa....y so many ppl asked me y i have many ex gf in d past few yers,n now suddenly becomes so guai..??.... aiyoo...aiya....dunno how to explain oso....aiz....nvm la,i try to give u my comments la... ok,I'm F4 already..one months later i ll b going to study F5.... N my "yan guang" very high 1,i only like mature gals...Not just mature in their appearance only,their heart oso nid mature too..... My past ex gf not very mature enough,tats y now i woke up..hahaha...=p I love those ppl who gud in study,can take care themselves n very steady....D one who can berdikari 1..... For my opinion la,if tis gal reli mature in her thinking 1,then she will very concern on her relationship wif other ppl 1.... N will not give up their lovers when having some quarrels or facing troubles.... Dun talk about my ex la...hahaha.... sometimes having quarrels,then wan break wif me ad....pity...=p pathetic looo... n tis yer i woke up ad lehhh... so long time din mention i have gf huh??... My determination is strong leh....psps.....hahaha....

If i reli having a relationship wif someone har,then i ll b very stupid liao lo... Next yer i graduate ad.. Maybe we ll study in different college...N sooner i ll b transfering to other negeri to study d... Just like my sifu,went to kampar...Dunno few months only come back to penang to c me...aiz...hahaha.... If i choose my bro's way,then after graduate in penang,nid to go to kl to study...After 2 yers,then nid go to England ad... 22 yers old only graduate le... Waa..then my gf how ar...leave her behind ar??... I know we can sms or online chatting....But we couldn't know each other's background...Maybe i meet a nice gal at England,n she still dunno huh??...hahahaha...okok jkjk... Maybe my gf is clever than me,then study at other country ad...then how about me?...throw my study behind,then follow her ar???....waa..so sacrifice...i wont do tat lo... hahaha...

So if is me,i better study 1st... study hard...hie hie hie.... N u all know my ambition is to b a teacher.... ay,....B a teacher is super gud loo....Students holidays,i oso holidays.... At night or at holidays can find gal gal n pak tor....so gud le....hahahaha.... so now have to study hard then have a gud job.... earn alot of money,so my future wife will "bahagia".... I will give my best n comfortable to my wife,dun wan let her lead d burden of the family....wan to b gud husband..hahahaha... Think too far le??...aiya....so now dun ask me y i dun wan to have gf or wat.... Now i only can c nice gals ...haa... By the way,i will only marry at 28 yers old... Caz tat time, my job is already fix n is mature enough to feed my family ... =p n i dun wan to have puppy love anymore...hahaha... teenager's love is temporary 1 right??.....tis is my opinion la...dunno u all agree or not la...some maybe will tell me tat if can manage ur time,then no problem to pak tor or wat la... But i think for my future,not now huh.... Now maybe will feel sweet temporarily laa...But who one knows tat after u graduate in F5,n everything will change either??... So u wan pak tor,u go la...dun influence me..hahaha... I watch nice gals enough ad.... jit sin er...song ar...hahahaha

3 comments:

Bluven Sow said...

wa so long..u wan me to read all ma?

Bluven Sow said...

lol..me lei

Shayne Koay said...

my words small ma....so ma longer lo...hahaha

u ar...go ON her...hahaha