Saturday, December 5, 2009

waaa.... my sifu...


tis is d post of my sifu....I think he might kick me when he c tis...

Although sometimes he very crazy,but when he serious,very cool 1..just like he throwing d mace

haha...d post of doing stretching

My first formation with him when i was in F1

ok...i know i ugly at F2,c my handsome sifu enuf...

A tuner with a pen...

My sifu not only love jolin,but love M.U too....^^

sax post....hahaha


wat we r looking r....tv??

His last performance with me....aiz...

8 comments:

alexson said...

dun worry.. i wont kick.. i ll punch! holz so free ar.. write so much abt me n still post my pics..

Shayne Koay said...

I still have chang en killer din post....hahahaha

yaloo....veri free d... tats y now i went to do part time job....hahaha.... I only have ur botak head's pic only...leng zai 1 din have worr...hahahah

alexson said...

haha.. ==!! oo.. no band prac ar?? can go work part time?? work where? nvm nvm, botak oso very leng zai de.. =)

Shayne Koay said...

haiz....Now spm delayed too long ad.... Then only friday n Saturday can prac lo.... So d rest time i can do part time job ma... Timesquare there....waiter...hehehe

alexson said...

oo.. hehe.. wen i come back i go makan at ur place la.. =)

Shayne Koay said...

ehem ehem....u better dun cum....not encourage u to cum to tis restaurant....hehehehehe.... Caz sometimes d food dirty u all oso dunno d...shhhh....hahaha

alexson said...

aiyo.. okok, wont come de.. hahaha..

Shayne Koay said...

=p