Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Years of 2009 Dun think,Just Do

31st December 2008


Well,still left 3 hours n a half for welcoming
the coming new year.
2008 is coming to the end,
means my all sadness n painful r coming to the end too.

2009,
my new life n story gonna begin.
Only i can do is find my own way,
to find the new beginning of my life..

I want to fight for the 1st place in next year class,
just like when i was in Form 2.
I want back that kind of feels!
1st place in F2,
I do want to have back that kind of feels.

2009,
I don't want to disappoint my friends anymore,
I don't want to let my teacher down,
I don't want get punched by my sifu,=p
I don't want get bullied by my brother,
I don't want to see my mother's tears drop.


I want to be independent,
I want to be the best toh dai,
I want to find my own way of study,
I want to show my brother that i better than him,
I want to have back my 100% confidence,
I want to have great marching band,
I want to be good drum major,
I want to have many trials from the God,
I want to build a stronger heart for myself,
I want to be Mr Independent!

Thanks sifu,
and thanks for ah ma da also..
hahaha..
I will stand up no matter facing any kinds of
problem n trial..

Bye bye painful n sadness,
wish u to see you tomorrow..
I am willing to fight against you.
I am preparing to challenge you,
Nobody can help me,unless i help myself.
Nothing is impossible,
so I need to make it possible..


THE END



5 comments:

Amanda said...

o.O
thank me?!
lol.
you're welcome.
=)

Shayne Koay said...

bluek=p

alexson said...

haha.. u're welcome 2! tats my toh dai.. n dun worry, u ll always b the best.. not until i got a 2nd toh dai.. hahaha.. glad 2 c u back.. =)

Shayne Koay said...

^ ^

Amanda said...

laughsoutload.
LOL.
=.=