Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grateful but sad

30th December 08 Night


As u know,today is PMR's result announcement day. I don't mind weather i disclose my result in here. I don't care other ppl will shock about my result...Because its already over,means past...

Yes,I get 3As n all Bs in my PMR examination...I'm grateful because i still can join band n other activities,BUT I'm sad...I made my parents look me down,my brother laughed at me,i disappointed my sifu n my tuition teacher..I ve made my friends disappointed..They expected me will score more than that,but i had spoiled everything in my hands!

Just like a doomsday,I lost everything in a day...I let everybody shocked about my results..Every ppl started with their word "aiyo",but not "wow"... And I sent my message to my teacher to tell her about my result,but I still didn't receive any reply from her...

Just because of this theory??? "等价交换"?U will pay wat u will gain? I wish i could join band so i need to have at least 3As... Isit because of my wish,so I only can get 3As ..cannot score higher???Or this is my lame excuse?

Everyone knows that i'm a hardworking guy,always will has a book around no matter i walk to anywhere...But I'm sorry,my hardworks only gained 3As...Every ppl will improve,but i'm totally opposite... I 've scored 4As in UPSR n 3 As in PMR,so my SPM sure will get 2As..?!

Well,I'm thinking negatively..So what? I still cant change the truth. I have no face to see my tuition teacher... Nobody will stand by me anymore...thats all...

THE END

13 comments:

alexson said...

hey, u wan me 2 giv u a punch 2 wake u up izzit?! like i said b4, some ppl juz catch up slower.. i got frenz like tat oso.. 25hrs a day read n memorize the text book de.. u go where oso ll c him holding n keep on bla bla bla de things in the text book.. BUT his results oso not very gud.. tats y i said u need 2 find ur own way of studying.. i noe its hard, but i noe u can! n dun think tat ur teacher dun wan reply u or on one ll help u anymore, indeed u made us disappointed, i m not goin 2 deny tat.. but i m sure ur teacher(if she is like me so gud de.. hee.. =P)n even me ll b glad 2 hlep u.. tat is wat teacher do.. 2 teach n help those who needs it! so, dun b so sad de la.. i noe i m leavin penang soon, cant really help u de.. but my msn ll b on 24hrs a day,7days a week de!! so, i promise i ll b there 2 help u.. 1st u need 2 work urself up! n NEVER 4get u got a god tat is almighty, he can change impossibles 2 possibles.. so, hope 2 c the shayne i noe soon...

Amanda said...

haha. you encouraged me,
why not encouraging yourself too?
like i said, whatever it is, it is what it is already.
just find a better of to study and help yourself out next year.
oh! doh! next year means tomorrow.
=.=
cheers.

Amanda said...

ish. change the of to way.
=)

alexson said...

haha.. yea!!

alexson said...

n dun 4get got ppl get C de le.. u all a n b.. hahahha.. no offense..

Shayne Koay said...

Ur punch pain de lo...I noe...God only will help those who r helping themselves..So i will stand up de!ok?

still have 4 hours gor...2008 gonna finish,means my sadness n painful oso nid to finish it too..okie? dun worry...haha

Amanda said...

isssh!

alexson said...

haha.. sori lo amanda.. at least ur C helped some1 ma.. n got a tq in the end.. worth rite?! =P

ok, saw the new post de.. gud job..

Amanda said...

new post?
huh?
=.=

Shayne Koay said...

he means me la...aiyo

alexson said...

yala.. haiyo..

Amanda said...

=.=

alexson said...

speechless le.. muahahaha.. =)