Monday, December 6, 2010

unfair

6th December 2010


God,why r U being unfair to everyone.... although i know what we do in the present,it brings to the future.... Why some people are lucky and some don't....like me unlucky guy.... why no one deserves a fair life....???why none of the life is equal???....

i saw ppl born from rich family....they are handsome and pretty...They are talented and are future of leader.... what they want,their parents will give.... And they both have a lucky fate ...just like lucky draw,they will earn alot from them...

But i'm nothing... i'm not born from gold spoon.... I study very hard but the results are still the same with the ppl who study at the last minutes... I didn't have a good memory power... people use 2 days to study,i use 4 days... My mother always pour salts on wounds of my heart... she does not give supports and any courage... i tried very best to answer,but this does not please her....I know my brother is better than me...he is now a degree engineering.... but me??? i'm nothing.... my cousin's mother always compare my results with her son... chung lin high school huh??? yeaa...i'm not...!! i'm chung hwa guy.... i let my school feel ashamed ok???

i very jealous many of my friends...when i see things they have and i don't....this make me feel depress.... I also hope for getting good results because i know this will help to relief the burden of my family.... i didn't expect the results will be like that.... i suffer pressure from the surrounding..... there are alot example which even worse than me,some even commit suicide...... in the positive way,i might be the luckiest one....in other way, i was nothing compare to my friends...


Result is killing me,
affecting my mood and
my future....
Who can console me?no one....

No comments: