Saturday, December 11, 2010

11st December 2010


this morning every of my eastlife friend all woke up late....and late for school...haha....When i reached school,i saw melody waiting in the music room alone....oops...pity.. she came at about 8am...but we all 10 something only came...hahaha...and her mouth...omg.... allergic...she wore a mask to cover her donald duck's mouth....pity o...

i talked with jia huey alot....my hair stand when she called me rong rong....yeee.....i prefer battery calls me.hahaha.... Then i played badminton with my eastlife friend....quite fun...although they played alot than me...cause i was keep talking with ROTI....hahaha...he told me about his NS life...he told me that they marching in the afternoon....my goodness....that's why every people turn coco colour...5 meals a day and they woke up earlier in the morning ...about 5am....especially for the malay,they woke even more earlier,cause they need to pray..... boys and girls are separate into 2 groups...haiz... no chance recognize girl girl....hahaha

i have plenty to tell out here...but i forgot some...will update soon..

No comments: