Wednesday, October 21, 2009

21st October 09


Why in tis world is full of intelligent n foolish people?
Cant it be equal?!
some people need to pay a lot of hard work to gain their success.,
but some of them who do not need hard work also can success...?!

Why some students are fast in learning,but some are slow...?
Cant it be equal?
some pupils need to burn d midnight oil to study to gain gud results,
but some pupils no nid to burn also can get gud results..

I study,doing revision,memorize again n again,
hope for getting gud results...,
but results still din seem any improvement...
My brother plays games everyday,
only study one day b4 exam,
but his results look incredible all the time...
why?....

My friends,study hard,burn d midnight oil everyday,
in d second morning they look energetic...
I'm doing d same as they did,
but after 2 days,my pimples all pop out,getting flu,
badly sick too...

can i change my life?



No comments: