Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nth to do now...post some funny pictures

Thai lander is here

hmm...wat u look is true,i'm spinning d mace


Fast leh....

waa.....throw too high le....d cars r in trouble i think..


Come back u idiot!!!!



guai.....finally 'u' back

Did u feel ur area there suddenly raining heavily? Tis is because I was playing d tonaldo swing...



warm up meh???

my goodness....my back pain!!!



yeah...finished...


nth to post....so put some funny pics to entertain u all....enjoy it....muahahaha


THE END

6 comments:

wltee25 said...

wushu hor.. ai seh got style lo

alexson said...

haha.. wushu pulak..

n ya.. who took the photos? ur mom?!

Amanda said...

WUSHU?!
=.="'
btw, you looked very funny leh. lol.
=.="'

Shayne Koay said...

=.=!!!!!wushu....=.=!!!

I'm kung Fu monkey!!!

hahahaha....nono...my bro took for me 1...He oso got took for his own 1...Later only i put in my blog...hee

...... funny n cool right ?hahahaha

alexson said...

... aiyo.. my face.. gone..

Shayne Koay said...

hahahahaha =p