Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GHRRRRrrrrrrr!!!

21st July 2009...................................................................cold



My goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday after d funeral performance,I slept from 7pm until Tis morning... I missed my tuition....I missed my homework!!!! PLus,i missed my study too!!! Tis morning,i felt abit headache,just felt not so well....felt that my body becomes hot n cold suddenly.... I din pay so much attention in class, I was rushing my homework whole morning....haiz....

After backed home, I went to rest....I set my alarm clock and i have to wake at about 5.30pm.... But d alarm doesn't work for me,i continue slp until 7 something....haiyooo....Wats happen on my body machine ar? reli want admit i old alrdy...hahahahha....

The most serious thing is I lazy to study now.....I just sit on d chair and do nth... My determination flys to where??? God....pls help me....I dun wanna stop....adui!!!!! No 1 push me 1....I F4 alrdy.... useless loooo.....ghhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



THE END

1 comment:

alexson said...

u muz push urself la.. if not wat is determination wor.. cannot rely on ppl 2 push de.. next time u graduate de.. go other place study.. alone de.. how ar?! haiyo.. muz learn now!!