Monday, January 5, 2009

Step in the school 009

5th January 09 Rainy day

5th was the first day of school,I felt very sleepy when woke up earlier in the morning...Its 5 o'clock lo...Don't know why last night cant sleep properly,haiz..."goyang here goyang there"...Maybe nervous?i think so.=p

After reached in the school,i went to find some notices or noticeboard to look for my class...Hmm...I found out i will be studying in 4S2 this year...There were some sadness and happiness for me..I was unhappy because i can't get what class that i wanted,but luckily 4S2 is the TOP 2 class in science stream...muahahaha=p

But S2 does not please me,because I don't wanna take Bio..I want to study in S4,just exchange akaun with Bio only...Some friends n teachers asked me alot:"why u want to study in S4? Your results are good,and S2 is a top 2 class in science stream.." Nope,my results aren't good...As you know,PMR i scored 3As(does not including Geo,Sej,Kh)..All the memorising subjects,i scored badly...So why i want to take Bio as my risk? Yea,physic and chemistry also need to memorize...BUT i don't like Bio,is more harder than i expected...And is easier than prinsip akaun.. Then why i want to choose Science stream? First is for my future,second is encouraged by my mother..

Plus,I'm choosing subject,not class...Although S2 is the Top 2 class with good friends and students,but that's not important...If you really know how to take care of yourself,then nothing will afraid...I have confidence with what i had chosen,so I will work hard and smart on it! I want to prove to my mom that my choices are right... And I am willing to do it,so nothing can stop me!


As!!!I'm waiting for you!!!!!!

THE END

2 comments:

alexson said...

hehe.. gambateh!! god blez ya..

Shayne Koay said...

^ ^ again