Monday, February 6, 2012

My time has come

Blogging time...

It's quite a long time i didn't update my stories already.... and Finally!!!! Shayne has come Back !!

During my Tarc College life, it's kinda stressful and awesome... I have experienced alot... I faced alot of troubles, obstacles... But i also succeeded and deserved the right victory..

After my spm result announced at last year 2011, i started to seek for a part time job... I worked as a waiter in 3 different restaurants , sales promoter of PC ExPo and worked in the kitchen of restaurant too... I saw a lot of different ppl.... and get bullied by some of them... I met gays...but majority of them are kind. That doesn't mean i agree with their lifestyles...Just sometimes i feel pity for their background story... As for selling products during PC Expo, the only thing i can share is... Just help to sell the products regardless of which method you use to lie the customer... After that, i swore myself for not doing any sales promoter any....

Although i study the course of electronic engineering, i do hope to fulfill my dream of becoming a teacher.. So i chose home tuition as my part time jobs... i never think of going to the tuition center to teach.. I dislike to have too many students in a class... Some students are slow and some of them are clever.. And i couldn't manage to focus everyone of them.. Some ppl like me were born from a poor or middle family and slow in learning... What if the teacher is unable to pay good attention on us? We and the rich students pay the same fees, but i can't really absorb everything from you... So that's the reason i never want to teach in the tuition center.. I'd rather have one to one or a small group of students and i try my best to help them... Yes! i made it... Now i have atleast 10 students... some of them successfully scored A in all my subjects... The miracle is before they came to me, their result were never higher than 30% marks, and now they got A... That's the victory i have earned .... And i found myself a study method.. So i used it to my students... It works! I believe all of them can score it

In the first semester of Tarc college, i studied and worked together... I only have little time to watch television and out-dating... After class, i started to study,never waste time... Finally i got a good result... i don't mind to share my cgpa 3.82, i got 75% of scholarship as well... But my gpa dropped to 3.66 in the second semester... Although didn't fail of any paper.... This semester i have got to improve! i promise after tomorrow, onlines and television will cut down... just allow myself for half an hour for them... Maybe i don't have time for them either... cause my tuition time has taken alot..

All classroom will have a clever person... I do have this kind of friend.... I respect him very much.... he is quick in learning....every harder subjects just takes him a few times to understand... During a lab experiment, he is the only one who can get the reading... I tried very hard to be like him, but i failed.... Without him, we cannot submit our report...I hope to be like him, i will work harder!

studying, working and exercising all have filled in my daily life, i will be much more stress than an ordinary people..... That's the truth.. But i was born to break the limit...Show ppl that if i can do something extraordinary, they can do it so... don't let urself become a lazy person, pull ur socks and run it now! My time has come, fight it tomorrow.!!

No comments: