Sunday, May 2, 2010

hehe...

Sun............... 2nd may 10

XX
What a hot sunny day..... That's y we call sunday....really hot n sunny day ....^^.. Actually i'm quite lazy to update my blog... I also don't understand y should i start a blogging... I feel great this year,everything is fine.... no troubles,no worries...that's y that's nth to post....hehehe

XX男厕所在哪里??? 就在女厕所隔壁ooo...^^ .... i felt my blog is quite boring 1....so i decided to post some jokes... hehehe.... hmm...i was quite happy with my results this year....passed with flying colours.... But is still not enough for the spm standard la.. still have 2 weeks left to face another term of exam... Time passes so fast as my leg's hair keep growing longer n longer... very proud....

XXI feel that my study style quite different d.... abit problem.... I last year everyday study, but i most the time i failed 1... But when i try to pay attention in class,then i study my subject during last minutes...I passed and even A lehh....quite sot sot... haiz.... during SPM,i ma gone...???

XX June 29 is coming soon....An indoor competition.... A new target and a new journey for our band to compete to other school... Gambateh guys.... and good luck to other school also....Let's show our power and talent to everyone... Let's raise our school's name together... ^^

No comments: