Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lights Every Where,Hopes Every Where.....

26th February 10
Tick...Tock....Tick Tock.... the sound of the clock was just passed through my ears...I took a deep breath,and laid on the bed to take a few minutes nap...My nose was blooding...the blood flew through my throat n caused me sore throat.... Being sicked for two weeks,dun worry...i just had a bad flu only.. Because of this illness,it injured my nose... Once my mucus come out from my nose,the blood will continue flow out also...=p
This few days,my heart was totally burst... N my head was going explode... Busy with drawing my own formation steps for the coming Hari Sukan....N busy with my lisan n oral too... Many of my teachers wanted to choose me to join d pertandingan berpidato, chinese poem competition n debate also... It is because of i speak with eloquent??? well...some ladies in my class said that my voice is sexy...=.=....
the end of January is almost reach,n i have wasted my two weeks without studying properly...because of sick,n doing such formations...orals..... I feel lazy right now... stare infront of the computer,writing blog n wait the time to travel faster... This two days,i didn't do any of my homework....I was like cursed by a Bomoh,feel that my body n hands becoming more heavier.... my heart is empty,although already planning what to do today and tomorrow,but the rate of my determination is completely drop....The assignments are increasing gradually every days,every single periods..... My burden is increasing...N i can't afford it with my shoulders.
After tonight,i really have to change my habit...my behavior.... This habit must no longer exist in daily life... Cause i had waste all the times.... For a successor,i think times is money,once u can't catch up the minutes n seconds,means u lost the cents n coins in the future... So times make money,and effort decide your future... so Lights Every Where,Hopes Every Where.... Light up ur life,fullfill your life with different colours.... Victory of Light is infront of you...

3 comments:

alexson said...

where got blooding de.. == bleeding la.. aiyo, take care ar.. n y need 2 draw formation? i thought not enuf time 2 prac 4 sukan liao..

Shayne Koay said...

tis year hm dun wan us to join the parade competition.. tats y nid to walk formation...
last yer we get 1st place ma....then the hm told me tat we will sure get 1st place again,then he wanted to give chance to other uniform to get 1st place.... he said he will give us the 1st place pencapaian marks for us...but no nid to take part competition..
mr Hoo gave us about few minutes time to play our formation loo.... Time is enuf d... I alrdy called them to practice during wednesday section prac... the step is esay only...hehe

alexson said...

oo.. soh kah..