Friday, November 6, 2009

Oh my..

6th November009


having history exam yesterday....i wanna hit my head,throw in d washing machine nia....my 1st yer of dropping my history....I was like not well prepared enough for the exam...The questions have a lot of "iktibar n pengajaran" questions... Who has shot gun?? fire on me can??...my heart suffered badly n felt like wanna give up myself 1...adui...

dun talk about history now,lets talk about today...Physic....sigh...=p...Aplied wrong formulae in paper 2,n did many silly careless... I tot paper 1 can help me to gain back my marks,but unfortunately d paper 1 was difficult than paper 2,n i had not enough time to answer all.... I dun wan to fail my physics laaa...Last time failed badly,i dun wan to get hurt again...pls.... I din have tuition,no teacher teach me ,all depend on myself to read d... I dun wan fail...I dun wan d "fail" marks influence my whole holidays mood... btw,....who is great in physic,can teach me??? I need u d...reli reli need d....Next yer is my last chance le...If result still bad like tis,my future will vanish alrdy...

God...pls send an angel to me...Just like last few yers u sent a sifu for me....plsss...=p

9 comments:

alexson said...

y didnt go 4 tuition?? find some seniors 2 help la.. physics i cant.. hehe.. psps..

Shayne Koay said...

u ask my mom lo...she said other pupils no nid tuition oso can get straight As,y i cannot.....

aiz...Next yer i ma senior liao lo...F5 liao...=p

Bluven Sow said...

Ic...I think group study can help u lo

Shayne Koay said...

my class ppl very lazy 1

Bluven Sow said...

oic, Cause study alone does not can help liao...study v xin yi is oso can ma

Shayne Koay said...

ish....she arr....can't study liao....talking until time up liao...hahaha

Bluven Sow said...

ic...thn Alvin lo

Shayne Koay said...

erm....later turn i teach him...hahah

y ur blog cant post comment d??

alexson said...

o.. aiyo, tell ur mom lo.. if can, try 2 go 4 tuition la.. u noe got f6 de ma?!