Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm back

22nd August 09................................Midnight.........................raining


hey yo...Long time din blogging huh......=p within this month,alot of things happened on me....It is all about band... Well,not going to disclose in here,since everythings had settled le....


oh yea....the third exam was over....yeah!! time travelled so fast huh.... N my skin is still so black....everything is fine....hee...=p

My result still din show any improvement.....N is getting worse n worse....Now i reli dunno how to do to improve le...i have tried many ways to change it better,but it doesn't work at all..... How shud i do now??? Y i'm a failure??? every ppl r improving all d time,except tis little blackie shayne....He's still standing on d ground n do nth.... M i going like tis until d end of my life???wats reli problem tat i face?? They can do well,they can think well,they have their own style....Y only i am d one who dunno??? See...now God oso pity about me,raining heavily now...

Oops...d National day is coming soon....My band took part in d parade looo.....My 1st time dm performance!!!! yeah....!! my parents shud b very proud....hahahaha.... There r almost 9 school taking part in d parade competition....so few le hor?? malay school din perform,all have to puasa...pity...=p Countdown 831 from now,still have 9 days to go on....wooo....quite near le...Dunno y no nervous at all d.....?? Maybe tat day can let me n my band show off hor???hehehe...swt swt... Sifu n sook yi maybe ll come to see our 'banana' team loo....feel little pressure le...hehe....

No matter how gud or how bad r we,I have to take chung hwa's name back!!!! No matter how gud heng yee,jit sin school is, I'm willing to take tis challenge!!!! Gambateh guys!!! Do for band,Do for school,Do for Malaysia!!!

Satu Pancaragam!
Satu Malaysia!

THE END

2 comments:

alexson said...

dun hao lian hao lian huh.. i ll surely come de.. not mayb oni.. =P so dun let me down.. =)

Shayne Koay said...

yerrr....hehehehe....

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK