Monday, July 6, 2009

Let me go...pls

6th July 009..................................hot!!!




Time passes by n by...Day by Day...Now is d month of July. All games n joys muz stop from now....a new journey for me to walk... A great responsibility have to carry..Just like in d spider man's movie,a special quote:''with great power,comes great responsibility...rmb tat...."

yea,determination is very important... It decides my future...It ll influence my career,my whole life... Dun just simply say but do nth... It's terrible...=p

Last yer,i decided to give up my other society....Caz i love band more than others...After i took my pmr 's result,i alrdy made my decision....Tat is i ll study hard n dun let my frens n family disappoint again....I ll only choose band...N i ll support it until d end!! When i was in F2,I join Buddhist society,band n龙舟..And i quit 龙舟 at d end of december... When i was in F3,i join choir m koperasi...And i quit choir at August...Then for d koperasi,i treat it as i never join b4...hahaha...

The main point tat i wan to say in tis topic is my Buddhist society.... Tis yer January,i told myself,i wont step in tis society anymore... I ll still be a member of tis society,but i wont b d comitee anymore...I dun wan to feel any hurts again.... Every time i attend d meeting,i was just like an invisible ppl....Nobody has ever give me a job to do...every time i just sit on d VIP chair n do nth...There is nobody treat me as a ppl... When i was in F2,d seniors treat me very good...N train me alot..Let me improve n grow up....But when tat 'guy' appeared,every thing change,everyone started to leave me apart...keep spreading d wrong rumors..."外道,邪道,毁谤佛,邪派。。'' tis few words was my another nicks tat times...

Tat time i reli cant bore any more,many ppl misunderstanding...!! I keep praying for God,pls help me to get away from tis painess.... After few weeks,suddenly d rumors stop spreading anymore....Then nobody dare to mension it..U know who is helping me? Is Miss.Sally Khoo...She is my advisor of tis society....She returned my name's back...I felt very grateful.... Now only i know,God is watching us....HE never leave me...thanks...

Tis yer,I'm truly know wat I'm doing....I reli want to make a decision...I chose to quit buddhist society.... Caz there is nth left for me....Compare to Band...When i was down,my band console me....We share joy together...share pain together...I love them,n they love me too....hahahaha... So my life becomes normal again....very enjoy n happy...

Last saturday was d AGM of buddhist society...I din attend it,caz i nid to teach marching...Nid reli focus on 831...

BUT.....

yesterday,one of my senior came to ask me...."R u reli going to leave buddhist society?? R u sure u want to do tis? I dun wan to listen any explanation,i just want to know ur answer? Y u want to leave? I know ur circumstances....but now is d new ppl took over tis society le...r u sure u want to leave?? I give u 3 days to consider,just give me a good answer..." Then she walked away.

hello....pls....pls let me go... How do u all treat me when i was there?? Now after d election only call me back?begging me back? I'm not a toys.... One thing i can be sure of....Once i was a band member,i ll forever be a band member!!! if u ask for opinion,i only can tell u: "I love band more than others...I love my band's family!! There r truly my home... I ll still be d member of buddhist society,but i wont step in comitee's job anymore...."

THE END

1 comment:

Ednard Lian said...

YOU ARE TAGGED ! :)

Tag here : www.ednardlian.blogspot.com