Monday, May 18, 2009

Regret....

18th May 09


Exam is here...It ll only finish on next Friday...=p Today was my akaun test....I was completely hurt n upset,I cant finish all d questions that given....Its too hard n boring.... My class only two ppl had finished it.... The time given was too rush n short....!!!

No more A's for my akaun....haiz.... If my mother find it out whether i fail tis subject or only pass, I think something will waiting for me to suffer le...aduii...=p As for tmr subjects..."Maths"!! Although tis is d easiest subject..
, but.....>.<... Maybe only get B.... I'm regret now....After d akaun test,my heart becomes very painful... I regret that I was unable to arrange my study time for tis term exam....My akaun gone....Maths is going too...!!!

Akaun,maths n sivik....tis 3 subjects,i decided to give up.... Haiz....muz let it go le...Hope i put extra effort to gain my subjects next time.... Now only sejarah,chemistry n physic can help me....I only focus on tis 3 subjects now...haiz....Really regret...God..forgive me...
THE END

3 comments:

A L I C E said...

Next friday still have a long time you know..still =p..alamak..=|hahax

Shayne Koay said...

hahaha.....die le...=p

A L I C E said...

yayaya..die le =p..hehe