Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mace vs Teach?

19th March 09 ====================================Rainy day

I have a friend,which is call XX...He is a trainee dm and is also my best friend too...He is nice and talkative...And is part of my team(Eastlife) too...=p Ofcourse today i wanted to talk about him.... I am unable to tell him what my feeling and how selfish I am....

I need a dm which is only focus on teaching and not only focus on playing mace...Members r more important,even u really have that talent to play mace...For me,I prefer focus on teaching...And always change my style to make my members to improve....I only practicing my mace when i have time....U won't know how hard is it to make all members to improve....

Recently,XX always asking hong kuan to teach him play mace....He taught him many tactics but not me...Sometimes i will think,maybe they r from the same section???... Last few days,I finally cant endure anymore....I went to tell him:"XX,focus more on teaching,not playing..ok?" But he replied with this answer:" I'm not going to be a dm,I just want to play..."

Until yesterday,I saw him playing better than me....He started to become the second hong kuan.... He is very good in playing mace and improving very fast... Beside,he is better than me now..His learning so fast,improving so fast...

I started becoming so jealous with him..I know i should not have this kind of thinking....I know i might be killed by my sifu if he read this...hee....=p Now sifu is not by my side le...Many things i don't know want to tell who,so i choose to express my feeling in here... I'm not afraid of how ppl look me....I also a human right? I also have emotion n feeling...I just need direction.....I need u....

THE END

2 comments:

alexson said...

hehe.. i m here!! aiyo.. mace nia ma.. so wat?! like wat u said n wat i told u b4.. dm the most important thing is how he teach n lead the marching.. mace is juz like a "additional tool".. ok, put it dis way.. like a teacher, if he/she can got a com n noe how 2 do power pt until very nice n gud.. but dunno how 2 teach n explain.. the students oso cant gain n learn n improve rite?! same like dm.. mace is juz like a com.. if u noe it is the best la.. but if u noe the basic wan like how 2 operate a com, how 2 do a simple power pt n let the students understand.. like mace, u juz need 2 noe how 2 control, wen 2 use wat "style" wen marching.. its enuf de.. n like u said, got time oni prac more on it n improve lo.. so, jealous is normal la.. like last time.. huai sheng is oso very gud in mace de.. so wat?! hehe.. so, take it easy la.. set ur "target" rite.. pray 2 God 4 guidance.. HE ll lead u!!

Shayne Koay said...

hmm...sifu..understand le... But very unfair wif other ppl d ma...There r still have many trainees dm...they didn't have any any chance to touch also er...then cannot always focus on XX d ma...Now i want make a plan for them le...Call them to teach juniors...So i can watch them,and train them le...^^