Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where's my power?

18th January 008 Evening


Well,I'm fine,but busy with study,as usual...Being studying for 2 weeks,my homework are increasing everyday... Too many homework until I don't have enough time to study...haiz..

don't know why I will lazy at every saturday....Lazy study...allah!! Saturday is supposed to do homework,but i choose to sleep..haiz...My illness comes again...aduii...Now i almost can't catch up the chapter that my teachers had taught..haha=p

In my class,has very few notes,but many handwriting notes..Besides that,the homework are more than the teachers's teaching....Compare to S2,my class's teachers are not so pro..=p..*wish no teacher view this blog...=p...The notes that given by the teachers are very few..I better count on myself...hahaha...

This week,I didn't do any revision for 3 days...aizz...My homework are really annoying..."After doing maths,then add maths will shout at me;after doing add maths,turns akaun shouting le.." whoooo!!!! rush hour de....Everyday after school,almost will do homework until night..Then I will start to tired,and only study few hours....aduii...Some subjects can't really focus on,because of too tired....

Hmm...chemistry chapter 1 got 24 formula of chemical... =.=!!! Physic chapter 1 have many derived quantities....every formula need to know,and memorize...Sejarah chapter 1,i hate tamadun....many ciri-ciri need to memorize....add maths chapter 2 still blurring now....As for BM,tatabahasa part...Ex:"Semak"-"semak"....make sentences of this two different meaning....I don't know how to improve my skills...haiz... Then for karangan? no comments....=_=

Read all books at once are impossible...Need time for me to understand de....CNY is coming,holidays is coming too..I still have one month to prepare my exam at March...Kinda busy and rushing... God,please help me to cure my illness...I am too lazy...=p


My quote:
Everything God touches turns into a miracle.
Never underestimate what He wants to do in your life.



THE END

4 comments:

alexson said...

hehe.. gud quote!! anything i can help?

Shayne Koay said...

hehehe...no la.....i easily tired de...cant read book pun...if din read 1 day,second day i can't catch up teacher dd..

alexson said...

hee.. same la.. but bo huat lo, try ur best 2 keep up lo...

Shayne Koay said...

hehe..ok dd...^^