Sunday, December 21, 2008

24 december...F3 doomsday..(PMR)

21st december 08 year.


After went to jubilee old-folks home in the morning,my friend told me that tis coming Wednesday is our pmr results' s disclose day...My gosh...haiz...i tot is at 29 december... wat a such surprise for me!

To me,wednesday is my doomsday..haha..Im too nervous n afraid...Tis is because after the result is coming out,my future n band r depending on it...My mom and dad gave me alot of pressure n less courage...At least i nid have 3 As...Or else,i cannot go to band le...t_t... Thats y it is a doomsday for me...I love band,i would like to have my own ways n choices...But my mother wants me to follow her way...Even tis is a trials' from the god..BUT,its too pressure for me!

I have been sadden for whole afternoon.Im too scared to get my results...My future.... T_T.... I keep telling myself i have to trust myself,dun think too much,i have to leave it to God...Tis is the advised from my master...But now he is not here,everything i nid depend on myself...Nobody can counselling me already... But i still remember wat master had said to me,"must have a stronger heart!,pray to god,he wont forsake u!"When i was down,my heart will automatic appear n say those words for me d...

Zhao wen is right,he told me that DM cannot easily give up,must 100% trust myself....But my problem is i afraid my result does not please my mother...Then everything will be gone...Then my band n my life will truly ruined by my mother's hand..haiz...

Anyway,i have to leave to God now...Many friends din look me down and always support me..So i believe God will give me a way for me to walk..

SHAYNE,I CAN!!!

THE END

5 comments:

alexson said...

well, ur "master" may not b always there but God is.. gud 2 c u can encourage urself de.. hehe.. but nvm, i m still here.. haha.. u can de la.. 3a's nia.. sup sup sui la.. =) ll keep u in my prayer!! pray tat it ll b a nice n BIG present 4 u the next day.. hee.. all the best!

Unknown said...

Wait! Are you sure its on the 24th? B/c the kosmo newspaper said its gonna be on the 30th of december. Here, read this

http://www.kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2008&dt=1221&pub=Kosmo&sec=Negara&pg=ne_05.htm

Shayne Koay said...

Touch d...hehe...thx thx...

by the way,how did u get tis wedside,cool...haha

Unknown said...

Firstly, u should ask your friend where he/she got the news from. This is confusing! I don't know whether I should got to school this Wednesday or not lol. Can we rely on Kosmo? lol

Shayne Koay said...

oh my god...dun tell me this is the gift from the Santa Claus lo...